Enjoy homemade food and the beautiful surroundings of Hillmount Nursery and Garden centre, just a two minute walk away from Greystone Cottage.
Streamvale Open Farm
Take the kids for a fun filled day at a working farm. There is plenty to do here including feeding and cuddling the animals, nature trails, horse rides and an adventure play park. Finish off your day with homeade ice-cream from the creamery.
There is plenty to do in Dundonald including
- Omniplex Cinema
-Pirates Adventure Golf: Animation packed 18 or 36 holes of florida style mini golf.
- Ice Bowl: Ice skating, Bowling, Indiana Land Soft play Kingdom.
-Stormont Park and Parliment Buildings: Acres of beautiful parkland, Free outdoor childrens play park.
- The Somme Heritage Center, Conlig
- Mount Stewart House and Gardens, Newtownards
- Castle Ward, Strangford
- St.Patricks Center, Downpatrick
Castlereagh Hills Golf Course
- Over the hedge from Greystone Cottage is 18 hole golf course
Royal County Down Golf Course
- Take a drive to one of the world's premier Golf Courses, recently the home of the Irish open.
Other Courses in the area
Venture into Belfast City and you certainly wont be stuck for activities.
St. Georges Market
Enjoy live music as you search among the local crafts and produce. Many of the books and pictures in Greystone Cottage are by local artists that were purchased here.
Stroll along the cobble streets of this thriving area to enjoy tradtional Irish bars and alternative restaurants. You might wish to view a show in The MAC theatre.
- Titanic Museum
- SSE Arena: W5, Belfast Giants Ice Hockey, Cinema