- A deposit is required to secure your booking, the balance is due at the time of check-in.
- For bookings of 2 people or more a £200 deposit is required on arrival and will be returned after inspection on check-out. Should any damage occur or extra cleaning be needed this deposit will not be returned.
- Any missing or damaged items should be reported without delay.
- We ask you to respect other guests of Belfast Cottages and our neighbours by not playing loud music after 10pm, any disturbances to other guests may result in you being asked to leave without refund.
- We have a strict 'No Smoking' policy within the property, guests are asked to please smoke at the rear of the property only. Please dispose of all cigarette butts in the buckets provided. Smoking within the property will result in loss of deposit.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out 11am unless otherwise agreed.
Hot Tub Rules
- Hot Tub must be turned off by 10pm
- The cover must be placed on the Hot Tub when not in use
- STRICTLY no fake tan of any description must be worn when entering the Hot Tub
- No food or Drink allowed within the vicinity of the Hot Tub
- Please see a list of medical conditions which restrict use of the Hot Tub
- No persons under the age of 16 are permitted to use the Hot Tub
An additional charge of £200 will be added to any booking who soils the Hot Tub water in anyway by breaking these rules.