- A deposit is required to secure your booking, the balance is due at the time of check-in.
- All bookings require a £200 damage deposit, this will be returned 48 hours after check out. Should any damage occur or extra cleaning be needed this deposit will not be returned.
- Please make us aware of any damages, spillages or breakages right away.
- We have a strict 'No Smoking' policy within the property, guests are asked to please smoke at the rear of the property only. Please dispose of all cigarette butts in the ash trays provided. Smoking within the property will result in loss of deposit.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out 11am.
Hot Tub Rules
- Please shower before and after use.
- Fake tan must be removed before entering.
- DO NOT touch temperature controls
- Enter and exit slowly with care.
- No children under age of 16 permitted.
- No jumping or diving.
- Do not bring food, drinks or glass in or near hot tub.
- Do not use soaps or oils in hot tub.
- Close hot tub cover when not in use.
- Turn off jets when not in use.
- Do not exceed maximum number of persons.
- Do not submerge your head under water.
- Keep long hair out of water.
- Limit bathing time to 15 minutes, cool 0ff , then re-enter.
- All users of hot tub do so at their own risk.
- No music to be played externally.
- Please vacate the hot tub by 10pm.
Please consult your doctor before using the hot tub if you are pregnant, have heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, you are receiving treatment or have a long-term illness.
Failure to abide by hot tub rules may result in loss of damage deposit.